Ramblings of a Young Mama

Friday, January 23, 2009

Cupcakes! :]

Ahh, first let me start by saying today has been a much better day so far! I ran some errands earlier and went to Target! It's 53 degrees here today and it's been a while since it's been that warm! I want to take Keegan to the park after he finishes his lunch!! We need to take advantage of this beautiful weather since just 4 days ago it was snowing! lol!


On another note the Sweet Shoppe From Our Blog to Yours this week, is about cupcakes! Mmmm, I looove cupcakes!! I really like the funfetti ones (or even vanilla ones will do), with all vanilla frosting and sprinkles!! I love to make colored icing from vanilla icing!! YUMMY!! That icon up there is making me want some cupcakes!!

Until next time,

2 Comments:

m said...

makes me want some too :P

McMrs said...

I'm glad you are having a much better day!
Did you want to play? just in case your letter is [D]! Have fun!