Ramblings of a Young Mama

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Danita gave me D

Here's the deal: If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.

I saw this on Danita's blog and commented and she gave me D. So let's see if I can come up with 10.

[1] Designing! I love designing! It quickly became a creative outlet for me!

[2] Dresses, well Sun Dresses are the best! Really who doesn't love a good dress??

[3] Democracy, because well where would this country be without it?!

[4] Dancing. I just love all kinds of dancing! <3

[5] Drinking! LMAO! I just love a good drink here and there!

[6] Dates, especially when it's been a while since we've had a night alone :]

[7] Diamonds!! Well what girl doesn't looove diamonds?

[8] Daisies. Simple yet elegant.

[9] Danger, hehe, because I love to do things daring and fun! WOW! Such a rush!

[10] &+ lastly, Doodles! I just love to doodle on my papers! :D

Oh my goodness I actually came up with 10, that was a wee bit tough! But it was fun ;)

Until next time,

3 Comments:

m said...

Alright, letter me & I will play :)

McMrs said...

Love your answers!

It is harder than it looks, huh? I thought the letter [P} was pretty hard =]

m said...

You have an award from me to you on my blog because I treasure you! :)
http://mommarazzimandy.blogspot.com/2009/01/award.html